Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast and Cruise Inside Stateroom (Summer 2019)
Canadian Rockies And Pacific Coast And Cruise Inside Stateroom (Summer 2019)
Discover the majestic landscapes, towering peaks, and sparkling turquoise lakes of the Canadian Rockies, teamed with the charming and sometimes quirky Pacific Northwest. This fabulous journey is as relaxed as the Canadian wilderness is vast. For the majority of the time you will be at the mercy of Mother Nature’s eye-popping palette, with a whole day at leisure in Banff National Park and free time in Jasper National Park. From taking a walk on the wild side at the Capilano Suspension Bridge to nourishing your palate at a waterfront celebration in Seattle, you won’t be disappointed with this sensational trip – just don’t forget to bring your camera!100% Risk Free National Parks Booking Guarantee: A full refund of the land-only portion on select Insight Vacations trips inclusive of U.S. National Parks will be provided if the park(s) visited are closed due to the U.S. Government shutdown at time of trip departure. Trips available for this guarantee are: Best of California; Enchanting Canyonlands; American Parks Trail; Wonders of the American West; Great Western American Adventure; America’s Magnificent National Parks; Grand Journey of America’s West; America the Beautiful; and Canadian Rockies and the Pacific Coast. Not valid if full refund is issued as part of an insurance claim. Further conditions apply. For details, contact your travel advisor or Insight Vacations.
- Victoria: Dine at Canoe Brewpub for a Highlight Dinner on the waterfront.
- Banff: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Spokane: Dine at Steam Plant Brewing Co. and Pub, nestled among the remaining catwalks, pipes and boilers of a historic Spokane building.
- Quincy: Visit a boutique winery in the picturesque Columbia Valley region for a hearty luncheon and wine tasting.
- Seattle: Head to the waterfront for a Celebration Dinner at Ivar’s, aptly referred to as Seattle’s King of the Waterfront, to toast your newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 19 Breakfasts (B), 8 Lunches (L), 1 Lunch with wine (LW), 8 Dinners (D), and 6 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Vancouver: Join your Travel Director as they share all of the city highlights in this bustling west coast seaport.
- Icefields Parkway: Experience Athabasca Glacier, onboard a specially designed Ice Explorer, with an expert driver guide.
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump: Join a Blackfoot elder and hear fascinating stories about the Plains people.
- Glacier National Park: Board a traditional Red Jammer for a private tour with a park veteran and enjoy the stunning views.
- Seattle: Sightseeing uncovers all of the city’s major sights.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Vancouver: The Four Seasons Vancouver provides a sophisticated backdrop for your visit to Vancouver.
- Victoria: Stay just a short walk from the Inner Harbour and historic downtown Victoria at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Victoria.
- Chase: The Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort in Chase is the unique, lakeside hotel of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, and strives to preserve First Nation heritage and culture.
- Jasper: Enjoy the view from your Balcony Room at the Sawridge Inn in Jasper National Park.
- Banff: Marvel at the exceptional views of the Canadian Rockies at the Rimrock Resort Hotel.
- Glacier National Park: Many Glacier Hotel is located in the park among awe-inspiring majesty.
- Lake McDonald: Stay in classic Swiss chalet style Lake McDonald Lodge, located inside Glacier National Park, on the shores of the largest lake in the park.
- Spokane: With soaring architecture and a rich history that dates back to 1914, it has earned the reputation as Spokane’s grandest hotel.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vancouver: See the totem poles in Stanley Park.
- Victoria: Visit the stunning floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
- Vancouver: The Capilano Suspension Bridgecrosses the Capilano River, providing an appreciation of nature from three breathtaking perspectives.
- Jasper: Embark on a narrated cruise across the serene waters of iconic Maligne Lake.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Welcome to Vancouver.
Cruise the Gulf Islands to Victoria.
Victoria to Chase, British Columbia.
The Alpine Wonderland of Jasper National Park.
Exploring Jasper National Park.
Icefields, Glaciers and Lakes to Banff National Park.
The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
Quest for Buffalo on the way to Glacier National Park.
Going-to-the-Sun and the Glacier National Park.
Lake Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.
Wonderful Wines en route to Seattle.
The Soaring Sights of Seattle.
Back to Vancouver for the Alaska Cruise Extension.
Your Alaska Cruise.
Cruise the Inside Passage.
Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau.
Cruise Glacier Bay, Alaska.
Scenic Cruise of the Inside Passage.