Iconic Aegean With 3-Night Cruise
Sunny beaches, beautiful islands, some of Europe’s oldest civilizations, fascinating archaeological treasures, and much more awaits you on this marvelous Greece cruise tour. Your tour starts and ends in Athens and includes guided sightseeing with an expert Local Guide. Among the sights you will see, you’ll visit the Acropolis, located on a rocky promontory and dating to the 5th century BC. Then enjoy the highlight of your vacation, a 3-night cruise on the Aegean Sea cruising to some of the world’s most beautiful islands. Visit Mykonos, Greece’s most famous cosmopolitan island with its seafront village, sandy beaches, and whitewashed houses. Wander through the picturesque alleys and narrow streets; take photos of the windmills that overlook the embankment; relax at a waterfront café; and watch for the official mascot of Mykonos, a pelican. In Kusadasi, on the Turkish coast, enjoy the white-sand beaches and shopping in the covered bazaar, and visit ancient Ephesus, with its fascinating Greek, Roman, and Byzantine excavations. You’ll also cruise to Heraklion, Crete’s capital nestled picturesquely between two mountain ranges with archaeological treasures and beautiful scenery, and Patmos, where St. John the Divine wrote the Revelation. In Santorini (weather permitting), still an active volcano offering one of the world’s most breathtaking panoramas, you’ll see bright white buildings and cliffs rising from the Aegean Sea-one of Greece’s most beautiful spots.When not on an island, enjoy the ship’s many amenities. Sunbathe, sip a cool drink, sit back, and relax. The Greek Islands are calling you, and now is your chance to experience their beauty and fascinating histories. Stunning scenery, ancient monuments, and the chance to immerse yourself in the beautiful Greek Islands…this Greece cruise tour is sure to delight all of your senses!
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the AcropolisCRUISING Three-night cruise to Mykonos, Kusadasi (Turkey), Patmos, Crete, SantoriniCruise Details:
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Inside cabin (category IB); Outside cabin (category XB)
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details. At time of printing, the ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Celestyal Olympia, operated by Celestyal Cruises. Certain departures may be operated by other Celestyal Cruises ships of similar standard.
Athens – Lavrion/Piraeus (Embarkation) – Mykonos
Kusadasi, Turkey – Patmos, Greece
Heraklion, Crete – Santorini, Greece
Lavrion/Piraeus (Disembarkation) – Athens